Saturday, April 3, 2010

Workout of the Day


So I just finished my workout for the day. It was one of Cathe Friedrich's newer ones called, 'MMA Fusion'. I really like this workout. Actually, I really like watching my husband, Jason, do this workout. It's just plain fun watching him try to keep with with tiny Cathe. I find that funny. That may make me mean, but I'm totally okay with that. Anyway, it was a lot of fun both because of the workout itself and because I got to watch Jason attempt hamstring curls. Hamstring curls are funny when men do them. Don't ask me why, that's not my expertise.

So the workout is about 35 minutes of MMA combos, each one ending in a cardio 'blast'. We then moved on to core conditioning drill that were lots of fun and not too hard or too easy. A+++

1 comment:

  1. I think its probably funnier to watch me do the warmup routines that have kind of girly arm moves in them. I am 6'2" and Cathe is 5'2" so the extra foot means I have to move A LOT further through space than she does - wow is that awkward looking in the mirror.

    If that ever got out on youtube or something I'd have to go in hiding or something...

    ReplyDelete